Jr./Sr. AV Technician
By keystoneadmin | | No Comments
We are seeking candidates for junior and senior installation technicians with the aptitude to learn and the desire to perform at a high level. These positions will involve installation of monitors and projection display systems, audio component installation, equipment rack assembly, low voltage wire, cable and termination, video cameras, and motorized projection screens.
Related experience in similar industries will be considered. The ideal junior level candidate will have at least one year experience in commercial or residential audio / video installation. Senior level candidates should possess at least two years of experience with one or more of the following technologies / manufacturers: AV Control Systems, DSP, Video Conferencing, Networking, AMX, Crestron, Biamp, BSS, QSC, Extron, Polycom, Lifesize, ClearOne.
– Highly motivated and self-driven. We move fast, work hard, and get things done as a team you
will be expected to excel,
– Valid driver’s license,
– Occasional travel up to two weeks at a time. Travel expenses and per diem paid,
– Ability to safely operate basic hand and power tools,
– Ability to safely climb ladders, operate scissor lifts, and carry up to 75 lbs,
– Computer proficiency (email, Windows, MS Word, MS Excel).
Benefits and compensation:
– Career opportunity to advance to management and design/engineering,
– Full time, $13 – $21 / hour depending on experience,
– Health and dental 80% company paid,
– Medical and child care flex spending accounts,
– Simple IRA with 2% company contribution,
– Paid Time Off (PTO),
– Company provided tools and safety equipment.
Drug screen required.
Download, complete and email the application linked below to HR@keystonedigital.com: